Silicone Bra | Skin color | cup B
Silicone Bra | Skin color | Cup B
A Silicone bra is the name for bra’s which consist of two cups which can be connected to each other. The bra sticks to the breast and pushes the breasts together. We offer silicone bra’s and adhesive breast lift tape. We recommend the adhesive breast lift tape because we see that there are more happy users if they buy the adhesive breast lift tape as it has several advantages:
1. The bra tape is invisible due to the fact it is transparent.
2. Bra tape lifts breasts from the top and does not just push the breasts together.
3. The tape is better resistant to sweating and dancing.
Some clients still prefer the so called silicone bra. Therefore we offer them in several colors and sizes.
Information about the cup sizes of the Silicone Bra
The silicone bra’s are available in four sizes: cup A,-D. The silicone bra’s are produced in China. In China women have on average smaller breasts. If you have a firm B and sometimes you are a C, we definitely recommend you to buy the C cup. If you have a firm C which is sometimes a D, we recommend you to order a D cup. If you have a firm D or larger cup size, we do not recommend you to buy a silicone bra (in that case we recommend you to use Bye Bra). Like all the other products we offer we will send the silicone bra the same day you order.
Silicone Bra instructions
The silicone bra is very easy to use. Apply the silicone bra a bit to the outside of the breasts. Once the silicone bra stays put, connect the bra in the middle and push the breasts together and connect the bra in the middle.
After you have used the bra, clean it with warm water and cover the inside of the cups with the plastic which is delivered together with the silicone bra. An advantage of the silicone bra in comparison with the adhesive breast lift tape is that the silicone bra is reusable for 10-20 times.
Step by step instructions for the silicone bra:
Do not use moisturizers, perfumes, powders or other skin care products and remove oil and sweat prior to application of the silicone bra, for an optimal adhesive effect.
CLEAN & DRY YOUR SKIN:
Gently clean your chest area with mild soap and water to remove body oil and residue from the skin. Dry your skin with a soft towel.
PLACE ONE CUP AT A TIME:
Stand in front of the mirror. Flip the cup outward while holding the bra cup by the edges with both hands. Position the cup to the desired breast angle and gently smooth the cup edges firmly to the breast with fingertips for 3 seconds.
CONNECT THE FRONT CLOSURE:
Repeat the same procedure for the other breasts & be sure that both sides are equal in height. Press both cups firmly on the breasts for an optimal adhesive effect. Now click together both cups in the middle and enjoy the total freedom and comfort of the Silicone Bra.
Take your time, detach the front closure first, then gently peel off the bra starting from the top and gradually downward. If any adhesive residue remains on the skin after removal, simply wipe skin with a soft tissue to remove. Always wash your Silicone Bra after each wear to remove any body oil or other residues that may clog the surface of the adhesive. DO NOT machine wash or dry.
1. For a fuller look, wear the Silicone Bra at a higher position than your breasts.
2. The Silicone Bra is designed to be thinner on the lower portion of the cup so it can blend with your breast without showing its edges. Therefore, it is normal if the Silicone Bra does not cover your entire breasts.
3. To create cleavage, place your Silicone Bra further away from each other which will tighten the breast to create that ultimate cleavage you’re looking for.
4. If you are not satisfied with the results and must re position the bra, peel off the bra gently and reapply. Too many attempts will reduce the effectiveness of the adhesive. If this happens, simply wash the bra cups and let air dry before reapplying.
1. While holding one bra cup in the palm of your hand, wet the adhesive surface with warm water and add a small amount of mild soap. Gently use the palm of your other hand to create a circular motion to clean. DO NOT USE a brush, towel or your fingernails, as this can cause a tear in the adhesive. DO NOT USE alcohol, bleach or cleaning solutions. DO NOT try to remove the adhesive, or you risk damaging the product.
2. Rinse the bra cup with warm water to remove all soap residues. Shake off all excess water and place into the original tray to AIR DRY.
3. DO NOT USE A TOWEL TO DRY. When your Silicone Bra is completely dried, put the plastic protection back on. This will prevent dust and lint from gathering on the adhesive. The better you care for your Silicone Bra, the longer it will last. Also check our adhesive instant breast lifts which lift the breasts from the top and are made by 3M!